Currently looking for a Commercial Construction Superintendent with experience in building retail, tenant improvement, or hospitality projects for a large firm in California. Interested candidates should have project experience in one or several of these areas and be willing to travel throughout the state and potentially throughout the Western US.
Responsibilities of the Superintendent
· Work with Project Manager on developing and implementing project procedures, CPM Master schedules, and standards for building.
· Review the work for conformance with the specifications, acceptable levels of quality, safety, and schedule.
· Determine method of construction, material requirements and equipment. Experience with estimating is preferred.
· Determine the staff needed to maintain the schedule and properly supervise the work. Mentor and develop field members. Directing up to 140+ personnel per day.
· Coordinate, plan, and supervise work force and subcontractors.
· Create, submit and track RFIs and responses. Manage daily reports and photo document projects.
Requirements of the Superintendent
· Solid work history, with long term employment history.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Project, Excel and Word.
· Commercial project experience with the ability to run large projects successfully.
· Must have the ability to direct and have strong leadership skills in order to direct multiple projects. Leadership role for this office is available.
Compensation for the Superintendent
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $90,000 - $130,000 depending on experience plus a bonus incentive plan.