Our client, an industry leading Heavy Highway/Heavy Civil contractor, is now hiring an experienced Safety Engineer for their Denver regional office. Experience in the Heavy Civil arena industry preferred, some commercial experience OK. The Safety Engineer will work within the Safety team under the Safety Director to keep and maintain documentation, assist in inspecting and investigating incidents, help provide safety training on all aspects of training, and promote safety between clients, crew and subcontractors.This position has no direct reports.
This position requires minimal mid-week travel throughout the Front Range.
- 3+ years safety experience in the construction industry, 5+ Heavy Civil/Heavy Highway arena
- Computer savvy with strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work effectively within a team
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- CHST or CSP preferred
- Ability to travel as needed required
- $80k to $90k base salary, DOE
- 10-15% performance based bonus
- Company Vehicle
- 3+ weeks PTO
- Excellent Health Benefits
- 401k with match
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume and project list. On your project list, be sure to include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading Executive Recruiting Firm for the Construction Industry. Our Experienced Recruiters are dedicated to identifying, qualifying, and delivering top talent nationwide. Let us help enhance your career. Services uphold the highest standards of professionalism, honesty and integrity. All searches are held in the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients. There are no fees to our candidates.