Our client, an industry leading Heavy Civil/Heavy Highway construction firm that self-performs its own concrete paving, underground utilities, excavation and structures projects, is now hiring an experienced Project Manager to lead projects in the Dallas area. The Project Manager will be handling several projects from cradle to grave, managing the entire construction process with full project P&L responsibility. Must have extensive TXDOT project experience.
- 7+ years of heavy civil / heavy highway construction experience
- Mass excavation, underground, structures and concrete paving experience
- Proficient in Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft Project
- 4 year degree, ideally Engineering or Construction related
- TXDOT Experience strongly desired
Must have experience with the following:
- Change orders and claims
- Pay applications
- Purchase Orders
- Project costs and budgets
- General overall correspondence
- SWPPP plans
- Salary DOE
- Company vehicle/ allowance
- Health Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- 401k with company match
- 3+ weeks PTO
- Relocation assistance negotiable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume and project list. On your project list, be sure to include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading Executive Recruiting Firm for the Construction Industry. Our Experienced Recruiters are dedicated to identifying, qualifying, and delivering top talent nationwide. Let us help enhance your career. Services uphold the highest standards of professionalism, honesty and integrity. All searches are held in the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients. There are no fees to our candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year