Our client, a very well-respected general engineering contractor that specializes in Caltrans highway construction and residential site development seeks Project Engineers to join their team. The Project Engineer will work with the Senior Project Manager and Superintendents and assist in all aspects of the project from cradle to grave, utilize technology to track costs, quantities, and scheduling, and overview the subcontractors and other aspects of the project(s).
- 4-year degree in Construction, Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years experience in the Heavy Civil construction arena
- Must be computer literate and have basic knowledge in programs like Word, Excel. Knowledge and familiarity of P6.
- An ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have excellent people skills, and will be a team player.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Base Salary DOE
- Company vehicle/ allowance
- Health Benefits
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401k with company match
- 2+ weeks vacation
- Relocation can be provided for the right candidate
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume and project list. On your project list, be sure to
include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading Executive Recruiting Firm for the Construction Industry. Our Experienced Recruiters are dedicated to identifying, qualifying, and delivering top talent nationwide. Let us help enhance your career. Services uphold the highest standards of professionalism, honesty and integrity. All searches are held in the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients. There are no fees to our candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year