Currently looking for a Commercial Preconstruction Manager to fill an opening with one of the fastest growing, locally owned design-build general contractor in the Seattle area. Interested candidates should have proven preconstruction experience. This position works closely with development, project management, and field staff.
Responsibilities of the Preconstruction Manager
- Work with a dynamic team on developing and implementing procedures, schedules, and standards.
- Preparing estimates, quantity take-offs, and clarifications for the purpose of acquiring negotiated and bid work, creating conceptual cost budgets, subcontractor and vendor pricing negotiations, pricing analysis, and subcontractor/vendor relations.
- Provide preconstruction services for projects from $1M to 40M+
- Solicit conceptual proposals from sub-contractors with minimal information.
- Lead the RFP and RFQ process.
- Prepare detailed proposals for negotiated clients.
- Work closely on hand off to projects management and field staff.
Requirements of the Preconstruction Manager
- Four year college degree field preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years with each employer in your work history.
- Experience with multi-family, hospitality, commercial/TI and healthcare projects.
- Experience and proficiency with On-Screen Takeoff, Sage, Timberline and Bluebeam
- Must have the ability to direct and have strong leadership skills in order to direct multiple projects.