Our client, an industry leading Heavy Civil construction firm, is currently hiring a Project
Engineer to be based in the Dallas area and help build projects throughout the region. The Project Engineer will work with the Senior Project Manager and assist in all aspects of the project from cradle to grave, utilize technology to track costs, budgets, quantities, CCO's, RFI's, and scheduling, and overview the subcontractors and other aspects of the project(s).
Project Engineer Requirements:
- 3-5+ years experience building Heavy Civil construction projects
- Computer literate with basic knowledge in programs like Word, Excel. Knowledge and familiarity of P6, Bluebeam, and HCSS is a plus.
- An ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have excellent people skills, and will be a team player.
- Current or past experience working in the Texas market is a plus
- Bachelors Degree preferred, not required
- Salary DOE, $80-90k/yr
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 2+ weeks annual PTO
- Company vehicle
- Travel expenses paid
- Relocation assistance available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume and project list. On your project list, be sure to include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading Executive Recruiting Firm for the Construction Industry. Our Experienced Recruiters are dedicated to identifying, qualifying, and delivering top talent nationwide. Let us help enhance your career. Services uphold the highest standards of professionalism, honesty and integrity. All searches are held in the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients. There are no fees to our candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year