Our client is a regional Public and Private works contractor that self performs their own excavation, grading, and underground utilities (storm drain, water and sewer). They are currently looking for a Project Manager/ Estimator to work out of their main office in Santa Rosa, CA and the surrounding areas.
A successful candidate will have a 4-year technical degree and 5+ years’ experience in the highway and site development construction industry. The Estimator/Project Manager will oversee the complete project from cradle to grave, from take-off to pricing/bidding to managing the construction of the project.
Our client has an excellent compensation package along with a competitive benefit package. They have a sound backlog of work. Come join a winning team!
- 4-year technical degree is preferred
- 5 years estimating & managing highway, sitework and civil projects
- Extensive excavating, grading, paving and underground utilities experience
- Established Management Skills
- Team Player with Strong Work Ethic
- Computer Literate
- HCSS Experience Preferred
- Approximately $110,000-150,000 Base Salary, DOE
- Annual Bonus Plan up to $30,000/yr
- Company Vehicle/Vehicle Allowance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 3+ weeks annual PTO
- 401K with company match
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume and project list. On your project list, be sure to include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading Executive Recruiting Firm for the Construction Industry. Our Experienced Recruiters are dedicated to identifying, qualifying, and delivering top talent nationwide. Let us help enhance your career. Services uphold the highest standards of professionalism, honesty and integrity. All searches are held in the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients. There are no fees to our candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year