Currently looking for two Commercial Construction Estimators to join an ENR California top general contractor as key members for both offices. Candidates should have experience with ground-up commercial projects and conceptual estimating. Excellent career path with strong opportunities for growth in management. This client would prefer local Southern California Estimators.
Responsibilities of the Estimator
· Work with Project Management, fellow estimators, subcontractors and clients to grow business operations. Conceptual Estimating experience is desired.
· Provide take-off calculations and develop estimates for entire scope of projects.
· Prepare hard bid, negotiated and design/build project estimates.
· Research sub-contractors and suppliers to be as competitive as possible in preliminary budgets.
Requirements of the Estimator
· Solid work history, with long term employment history. Estimating for 3+ years.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Project, Excel and Word.
· 3+ years estimating commercial projects with strong analytical skills.
· Must have the ability to direct and have strong leadership skills in order to direct multiple projects. Leadership role for this office is available.
Compensation for the Estimator
Client will not lose candidates due to compensation.
All benefits paid for employee and their family
Bonus incentive, retirement & profit sharing
Paid life insurance