Our client, a well-established heavy civil construction contractor that self-performs its own paving, underground utilities, excavation, grading & paving seeks an experienced Project Manager to lead projects throughout Northern California. The Project Manager will be handling several projects from cradle to grave, managing the entire construction process with full project P&L responsibility. Must have extensive public and private project experience.
- Must have mass excavation, underground, and paving experience
- 8+ years of heavy civil / heavy highway construction experience
- Proficiency in Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft Project
- 4 year degree preferred
- California project experience preferred
Must have experience with the following:
- Change orders and claims
- Pay applications
- Purchase Orders
- Project costsand quantities
- General overall correspondence
- SWPPP plans and maintenance of same
- Base Salary $110-$140k, DOE
- Company vehicle/ allowance
- Health Benefits
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401k with company match
- 3+ weeks PTO
- Relocation can be provided for the right candidate
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume and project list. On your project list, be sure to include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading Executive Recruiting Firm for the Construction Industry. Our Experienced Recruiters are dedicated to identifying, qualifying, and delivering top talent nationwide. Let us help enhance your career. Services uphold the highest standards of professionalism, honesty and integrity. All searches are held in the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients. There are no fees to our candidates.