Website Peterson Consulting Group
As an executive search firm serving potential employees in the construction industry, Peterson Consulting Group has over three decades of experience matching you with the best companies in the industry for positions best suited to your experience and talent. Check out PCG online for more information
Title: Construction Project Manager
Location: Oakland, CA
- Salary: $120,000-$160,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Company Vehicle or Allowance
Become a Construction Project Manager in an industry-leading Heavy Highway and Heavy Civil construction firm in California.
As a Construction Project Manager, you will experience great company culture and professional growth in one of the most dynamic companies in the state.
You can be a key component with a firm that dominates the industry in constructing hard bid and design build projects every year.
About The Candidate
- As a Construction Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for the complete execution of Heavy Highway & Heavy Civil projects.
- You will manage a team of Project Manager’s, Project Engineer’s and associated field management.
- You will be responsible for the complete project, managing subordinates, subcontractors and the owner and their representatives.
- The Construction Project Manager position’s accountability includes, but is not limited to:
- Project set-up
- Project Cost-Control
- Complete project oversight
- Project risk analysis.
- 10+ years’ experience in Heavy Highway & Heavy Civil construction
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in managing projects in the $10-100M range from cradle to grave
- Experience in managing self perform forces in mass excavation, underground utilities, paving and structures
- Full P&L responsibility on the projects assigned to you
- Exposure to DOT Construction Management
- Experience with CPM scheduling in Primavera P6
- Knowledge of HCSS or Bid2Win software
To apply, please include:
- Project list. On your project list, be sure to include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
About Peterson Consulting Group
As an executive search firm serving potential employees in the heavy civil, heavy highway and commercial construction industry, Peterson Consulting Group has 25 years of experience matching you with the best companies in the industry for positions best suited to your experience and talent. Check out Peterson Consulting Group for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All searches are held at the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients.
Please only apply to one job as you’ll be considered for every available position.
There are no fees to our candidates.