Website Peterson Consulting Group
As an executive search firm serving potential employees in the construction industry, Peterson Consulting Group has over three decades of experience matching you with the best companies in the industry for positions best suited to your experience and talent. Check out PCG online for more information
Title: Construction Project Engineer
Location: Reno, NV
- Salary: $70,000-$90,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Company Vehicle or Allowance
Become a Construction Project Engineer in an industry-leading Heavy Highway and Heavy Civil construction firm in Nevada.
As a Construction Project Engineer, you will experience great company culture and professional growth in one of the most dynamic companies in the state.
You can be a key component with a firm that dominates the industry in excavation, underground utilities, paving and structures every year.
About The Candidate
- As a Construction Project Engineer, you’ll be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines.
- You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- You will utilize technology to track costs, budgets, quantities, CCO’s, RFI’s, and scheduling.
- You will oversee the subcontractors and all other aspects of the project(s).
- 2+ years’ experience in Heavy Highway, Civil & Sitework construction
- Four-year technical degree preferred
- Knowledge of public and private works projects
- Exposure to design-build construction helpful
To apply, please include:
- Project list. On your project list, be sure to include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
About Peterson Consulting Group
As an executive search firm serving potential employees in the heavy civil, heavy highway and commercial construction industry, Peterson Consulting Group has 25 years of experience matching you with the best companies in the industry for positions best suited to your experience and talent. Check out Peterson Consulting Group for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All searches are held at the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients.
Please only apply to one job as you’ll be considered for every available position.
There are no fees to our candidates.