Website Peterson Consulting Group
As an executive search firm serving potential employees in the construction industry, Peterson Consulting Group has over three decades of experience matching you with the best companies in the industry for positions best suited to your experience and talent. Check out PCG online for more information.
- 100% Paid Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Relocation Expenses Paid
Become a Construction Estimator in a $35M/yr Family owned firm, based out of Phoenix, specializing in concrete and underground construction for public and private agencies throughout the Southwest. Team focused and easy access to leadership with an excellent annual bonus.
About The Candidate
- You will work closely with the Division Manager and you will be primarily responsible for performing quantity estimates as it relates to underground utility – water, sewer, and storm on private or public projects.
- Expertise in heavy civil estimating
- 5+ years’ experience in heavy civil construction
- Knowledge of HCSS or Heavy Bid software
- BS Degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
To apply, please include:
- Project list. On your project list, be sure to include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
About Peterson Consulting Group
As an executive search firm serving potential employees in the heavy civil, heavy highway and commercial construction industry, Peterson Consulting Group has 25 years of experience matching you with the best companies in the industry for positions best suited to your experience and talent. Check out Peterson Consulting Group for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All searches are held at the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients.
Please only apply to one job as you’ll be considered for every available position.
There are no fees to our candidates.