Currently looking for a Commercial Concrete Project Manager to fill an opening with one of the fastest growing, locally owned design-build general contractor in the Seattle area. Interested candidates should have proven project experience and desire to work on commercial, hospitality, healthcare and multi-family projects.
Responsibilities of the Concrete Project Manager
- Work with a dynamic team on developing and implementing project procedures, schedules, and standards.
- Review the work for conformance with the specifications, acceptable levels of quality, safety, and schedule.
- Determine method of construction, material requirements and equipment.
- Determine the staff needed to maintain the schedule and properly supervise the work.
- Coordinate, plan, and supervise work force and subcontractors; recruits and trains field team members.
- Supervise all phases of the work performed by the Company and its subcontractors.
Requirements of the Concrete Project Manager
- Four year college degree in construction management/engineering field preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years with each employer in your work history.
- Experience with a reputable and quality driven concrete contractor.
- Large project experience with the ability to run large projects successfully.
- Experience or interest in multi-family, TI or high-rise projects.
- Must have the ability to direct and have strong leadership skills in order to direct multiple projects.
Compensation for the Concrete Project Manager
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $120,000 - $140,000 depending on experience plus a bonus incentive plan.