Currently looking for a Construction Business Development Manager to fill an opening with one of the fastest growing, locally owned design-build general contractor in the Seattle area. Interested candidates should have proven experience and desire to work on commercial, hospitality, healthcare and multi-family development.
Responsibilities of Business Development
- Work with a dynamic team on developing and implementing procedures, and effectively promoting this GC.
- Manage and develop relationships with customer contacts.
- Maintain a large data base of current and potential customers and contacts.
- Create and deliver comprehensive sales presentations to clients.
- Coordinate, plan, and keep detailed track of activities and expenses.
Requirements of Business Development
- Four year college degree preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years with each employer in your work history.
- Experience with a reputable and quality driven contractor.
- Proven experience developing relationships with customers.
- Must have the ability to direct and have strong leadership skills